Unicorn Frame Monogram is a charming decorative font. Fall in love with its authentic feel and use it to create gorgeous invitations, beautiful stationary art, eye-catching social media posts, and cute greeting cards.
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- The font installation window will now open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! Now you can install a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a Font on Mac
These are the steps to install a font for Mac.
- You should also unpack the zip folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- After you double click a window will open with a preview of the font and a small button at the bottom saying “Install”.
- Click install.
- Make sure to restart your application (and if that doesn’t work restart your computer).
Do I get access to all fonts?Yes, you will be able to immediately start downloading and install all fonts.
What license is included?
All files come with a license for commercial use. You can view the license here in detail.
What file formats can I include?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. These fonts can be converted to other formats by you.
Can I sell the fonts?
There are two types of subscriptions: personal and commercial. If you have the commercial subscription you are allowed to use the fonts in commercial projects.
What does personal use mean?
When you are creating designs for your house or to gift to a friend/family, this is considered personal use.
What does “commercial use” mean?
Commercial use is any use that involves money/value. Examples of commercial uses include selling to friends, creating logos for blogs that contain banners, and selling on Etsy.
Can I use fonts for embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. Please note that you will need to digitize the fonts yourself.
Can the fonts be used with any type software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Examples include Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop and Cricut Design Space. Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio. Canva, PicMonkey MS Word, Publisher & many others.
Can I convert to an SVG font for sale?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.