Sport Poses Silhouettes is a useful dingbats typeface designed to help you create various unique sports figures by just typing!
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click on the font as if you are opening an application.
- The font installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait till it’s done.
- That’s it! Now you can install a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a font on Mac
To install a font on Mac follow the following steps:
- You should also unpack the zip folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click install.
- Restart your application. If that fails, restart your computer.
Do I get access to all fonts?Yes, you will be able to immediately start downloading and install all fonts.
What license is included?
All files come with a license for commercial use. You can view the license here in detail.
What file formats are included?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. These fonts can be converted to other formats by you.
Can I sell the fonts?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. Commercial subscription holders are permitted to use fonts in commercial projects.
What does “personal use” mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does commercial use mean?
Commercial use is any use that involves money/value. Examples of commercial use: Selling to friends, creating a logo for your blog that contains banners, selling on Etsy, etc.
Can I use fonts for embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. Please note that you will need to digitize the fonts yourself.
Can the fonts be used with any type software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Examples include Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop and Cricut Design Space. Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio. Canva, PicMonkey MS Word, Publisher & many others.
How can I convert to an SVG font?
No. Please contact the designer directly for this information.