Snow Buddy is a delicate, elegant, and flowing handwritten font. It has beautiful and well-balanced characters and as a result, it matches a wide pool of designs. Add it to your most creative ideas, and notice how it makes them come alive!
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip file you have downloaded.
- Navigate to the folder containing the fonts, and look for the.OTF/.TTF files (we recommend that you always use the OTF file if it is available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a font on Mac
These are the steps to install a font for Mac.
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Double-click on the OTF or TTF font files in the folder. We always recommend the OTF file.
- After you double click a window will open with a preview of the font and a small button at the bottom saying “Install”.
- Click install.
- Make sure to restart your application (and if that doesn’t work restart your computer).
Can I immediately download and install all fonts?
What license is included?
All files come with a license for commercial use. You can view the license here in detail.
What file formats can I include?
Most fonts offer both .OTF (OpenType) and .TTF (True Type) formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. You are allowed to convert them to other formats for your own use.
Can I use the fonts commercially?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. Commercial subscription holders are permitted to use fonts in commercial projects.
What does “personal use” mean?
When you are creating designs for your house or to gift to a friend/family, this is considered personal use.
What does commercial use mean?
Any use that involves money or value is considered commercial. Examples of commercial uses include selling to friends, creating logos for blogs that contain banners, and selling on Etsy.
Can I use fonts for embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. You will need to digitize fonts by yourself.
Do the fonts work with any type of software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Examples include Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop and Cricut Design Space. Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio. Canva, PicMonkey MS Word, Publisher & many others.
Can I convert to an SVG font for sale?
No. Please contact the designer directly for this information.