The Silhouette is a brand new typeface. It has a feminine feel that is perfect for creating elegant wedding invitations, signatures, and much more!
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts in Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip file you have downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
You can use the font in an app if you close it completely after installing the new font. The font will not be visible otherwise, even though it installed correctly.
How to install a Font on Mac
To install a font on Mac follow the following steps:
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- After you double click a window will open with a preview of the font and a small button at the bottom saying “Install”.
- Click to install
- Make sure to restart your application (and if that doesn’t work restart your computer).
Frequently asked questions
Can I immediately download and install all fonts?
What license is included?
All files come with a license for commercial use. The license can be viewed in detail here .
What file formats can I include?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. These fonts can be converted to other formats by you.
Can I use the fonts commercially?
There are two types of subscriptions: personal and commercial. If you have the commercial subscription you are allowed to use the fonts in commercial projects.
What does “personal use” mean?
When you are creating designs for your house or to gift to a friend/family, this is considered personal use.
What does “commercial use” mean?
Any use that involves money or value is considered commercial. Examples of commercial use: Selling to friends, creating a logo for your blog that contains banners, selling on Etsy, etc.
Can I use fonts for embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. You will need to digitize fonts by yourself.
Do the fonts work with any type of software?
Any application that supports fonts is allowed to be used. Some examples: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Canva, PicMonkey, MS Word, Publisher & many many more
How can I convert to an SVG font?
No. Please contact the designer directly for this information.