Shiloh Maliyah is a lovely script font featuring charming, playful characters that seem to dance along the baseline. Add this font to your most creative ideas, and notice how it makes them stand out!
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts in Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip file you have downloaded.
- Navigate to the folder containing the fonts, and look for the.OTF/.TTF files (we recommend that you always use the OTF file if it is available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click Install and wait till it’s done.
- That’s it! Now you can install a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. The font will not be visible otherwise, even though it installed correctly.
How to install a font on Mac
These are the steps to install a font for Mac.
- You should also unpack the zip folder.
- Double-click on the OTF or TTF font files in the folder. We always recommend the OTF file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click install.
- Restart your application. If that fails, restart your computer.
Frequently asked questions
Can I immediately download and install all fonts?
What is the license?
All files come with a license for commercial use. You can view the license here in detail.
What file formats are included?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. You are allowed to convert them to other formats for your own use.
Can I sell the fonts?
There are two types of subscriptions: personal and commercial. If you have the commercial subscription you are allowed to use the fonts in commercial projects.
What does personal use mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does “commercial use” mean?
Commercial use is any use that involves money/value. Examples of commercial uses include selling to friends, creating logos for blogs that contain banners, and selling on Etsy.
Can I use the fonts for Embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. You will need to digitize fonts by yourself.
Can the fonts be used with any type software?
Any application that supports fonts is allowed to be used. Some examples: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Canva, PicMonkey, MS Word, Publisher & many many more
How can I convert to an SVG font?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.