QUIRKY! This is a fun and unique font that comes in three different styles – regular, solid, and serif!
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
To install the font follow these simple steps:
- Unpack the zip file you have downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click on the font as if you are opening an application.
- The font installation window will now open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a Font on Mac
To install a font on Mac follow the following steps:
- You should also unpack the zip folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- After you double click a window will open with a preview of the font and a small button at the bottom saying “Install”.
- Click install.
- Restart your application. If that fails, restart your computer.
Do I get access to all fonts?Yes, you will be able to immediately start downloading and install all fonts.
What license is included?
All files come with a license for commercial use. The license can be viewed in detail here .
What file formats are included?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. Each font includes at least one of these formats. You are allowed to convert them to other formats for your own use.
Can I use the fonts commercially?
There are two types of subscriptions: personal and commercial. Commercial subscription holders are permitted to use fonts in commercial projects.
What does “personal use” mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does commercial use mean?
Commercial use is any use that involves money/value. Examples of commercial use: Selling to friends, creating a logo for your blog that contains banners, selling on Etsy, etc.
Can I use the fonts for Embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. You will need to digitize fonts by yourself.
Do the fonts work with any type of software?
Any application that supports fonts is allowed to be used. Examples include Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop and Cricut Design Space. Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio. Canva, PicMonkey MS Word, Publisher & many others.
Can I convert to an SVG font for sale?
No. Please contact the designer directly for this information.