Quinteshia is a bold serif font with a unique, bold font style. It’s perfect for poster design, invitation, modern or retro-themed design. It is also suitable for layout magazines and logos for your business. This package has alternatives, so you can have more options when working on your designs.
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts in Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Navigate to the folder containing the fonts, and look for the.OTF/.TTF files (we recommend that you always use the OTF file if it is available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- The font installation window will now open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
You can use the font in an app if you close it completely after installing the new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a Font on Mac
These are the steps to install a font for Mac.
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Double-click on the OTF or TTF font files in the folder. We always recommend the OTF file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click install.
- Make sure to restart your application (and if that doesn’t work restart your computer).
Do I get access to all fonts?Yes, you will be able to immediately start downloading and install all fonts.
What license is included?
All files come with a commercial license. The license can be viewed in detail here .
What file formats are included?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. Each font includes at least one of these formats. You are allowed to convert them to other formats for your own use.
Can I use the fonts commercially?
There are two types of subscriptions: personal and commercial. Commercial subscription holders are permitted to use fonts in commercial projects.
What does personal use mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does “commercial use” mean?
Any use that involves money or value is considered commercial. Examples of commercial uses include selling to friends, creating logos for blogs that contain banners, and selling on Etsy.
Can I use fonts for embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. You will need to digitize fonts by yourself.
Do the fonts work with any type of software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Some examples: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Canva, PicMonkey, MS Word, Publisher & many many more
How can I convert to an SVG font?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.