Profile is an exquisite handwritten font, masterfully designed to become a true favorite. It maintains its classy calligraphic influences while feeling contemporary and fresh.
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip file you have downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- The font installation window will now open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! Now you can install a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. The font will not be visible otherwise, even though it installed correctly.
How to install a font on Mac
These are the steps to install a font for Mac.
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Double-click on the OTF or TTF font files in the folder. We always recommend the OTF file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click to install
- Restart your application. If that fails, restart your computer.
Questions frequently asked
Do I get access to all fonts?Yes, you will be able to immediately start downloading and install all fonts.
What license is included?
All files come with a license for commercial use. The license can be viewed in detail here .
What file formats are included?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. Each font includes at least one of these formats. These fonts can be converted to other formats by you.
Can I use the fonts commercially?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. If you have the commercial subscription you are allowed to use the fonts in commercial projects.
What does personal use mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does “commercial use” mean?
Any use that involves money or value is considered commercial. Examples of commercial use: Selling to friends, creating a logo for your blog that contains banners, selling on Etsy, etc.
Can I use the fonts for Embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. You will need to digitize fonts by yourself.
Do the fonts work with any type of software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Some examples: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Canva, PicMonkey, MS Word, Publisher & many many more
Can I convert to an SVG font for sale?
No. Please contact the designer directly for this information.