Musegrallty is a beautiful script font.
It is perfect for product packaging, branding project, magazine cover, social media, wedding, or just used to express words above the background.
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts in Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip file you have downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click on the font as if you are opening an application.
- The font installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait till it’s done.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
You can use the font in an app if you close it completely after installing the new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a font on Mac
To install a font on Mac follow the following steps:
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Double-click on the OTF or TTF font files in the folder. We always recommend the OTF file.
- After you double click a window will open with a preview of the font and a small button at the bottom saying “Install”.
- Click install.
- Restart your application. If that fails, restart your computer.
Frequently asked questions
Do I get access to all fonts?Yes, you will be able to immediately start downloading and install all fonts.
What license is included?
All files come with a license for commercial use. The license can be viewed in detail here .
What file formats are included?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. Each font includes at least one of these formats. These fonts can be converted to other formats by you.
Can I use the fonts commercially?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. Commercial subscription holders are permitted to use fonts in commercial projects.
What does “personal use” mean?
When you are creating designs for your house or to gift to a friend/family, this is considered personal use.
What does commercial use mean?
Commercial use is any use that involves money/value. Examples of commercial uses include selling to friends, creating logos for blogs that contain banners, and selling on Etsy.
Can I use fonts for embroidery?
Yes. This is possible with the commercial license. You will need to digitize fonts by yourself.
Do the fonts work with any type of software?
Any application that supports fonts is allowed to be used. Some examples: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Canva, PicMonkey, MS Word, Publisher & many many more
How can I convert to an SVG font?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.