Monogram Valentine is a unique font with each letter created with heart-shaped style. It will add a romantic touch to any crafting project!
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts in Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Navigate to the folder containing the fonts, and look for the.OTF/.TTF files (we recommend that you always use the OTF file if it is available).
- Double-click on the font as if you are opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click Install and wait till it’s done.
- That’s it! Now you can install a font.
You can use the font in an app if you close it completely after installing the new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a Font on Mac
To install a font on Mac follow the following steps:
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Double-click on the OTF or TTF font files in the folder. We always recommend the OTF file.
- After you double click a window will open with a preview of the font and a small button at the bottom saying “Install”.
- Click to install
- Make sure to restart your application (and if that doesn’t work restart your computer).
Can I immediately download and install all fonts?
What license is included?
All files come with a commercial license. You can view the license here in detail.
What file formats are included?
Most fonts offer both .OTF (OpenType) and .TTF (True Type) formats. Each font includes at least one of these formats. You are allowed to convert them to other formats for your own use.
Can I use the fonts commercially?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. Commercial subscription holders are permitted to use fonts in commercial projects.
What does personal use mean?
When you are creating designs for your house or to gift to a friend/family, this is considered personal use.
What does commercial use mean?
Commercial use is any use that involves money/value. Examples of commercial uses include selling to friends, creating logos for blogs that contain banners, and selling on Etsy.
Can I use the fonts for Embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. Please note that you will need to digitize the fonts yourself.
Do the fonts work with any type of software?
Any application that supports fonts is allowed to be used. Examples include Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop and Cricut Design Space. Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio. Canva, PicMonkey MS Word, Publisher & many others.
How can I convert to an SVG font?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.