Livia Boho is a lovely duo font (script and display). This font is PUA encoded which means you can access all of the glyphs and swashes with ease! Together or separately, these two fonts will enrich your library!
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click on the font as if you are opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click Install and wait till it’s done.
- That’s it! Now you can install a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a Font on Mac
These are the steps to install a font for Mac.
- You should also unpack the zip folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click to install
- Make sure to restart your application (and if that doesn’t work restart your computer).
Can I immediately download and install all fonts?
What is the license?
All files come with a license for commercial use. You can view the license here in detail.
What file formats can I include?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. Each font includes at least one of these formats. These fonts can be converted to other formats by you.
Can I sell the fonts?
There are two types of subscriptions: personal and commercial. Commercial subscription holders are permitted to use fonts in commercial projects.
What does “personal use” mean?
When you are creating designs for your house or to gift to a friend/family, this is considered personal use.
What does commercial use mean?
Any use that involves money or value is considered commercial. Examples of commercial use: Selling to friends, creating a logo for your blog that contains banners, selling on Etsy, etc.
Can I use the fonts for Embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. Please note that you will need to digitize the fonts yourself.
Do the fonts work with any type of software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Some examples: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Canva, PicMonkey, MS Word, Publisher & many many more
Can I convert to an SVG font for sale?
No. Please contact the designer directly for this information.