JP Sporty Tee is a bold and incredibly assertive slab serif font. Whether you’re using it for crafts, digital design, presentations, or making greeting cards, this font has the potential to become your favorite go-to font, no matter the occasion!
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Navigate to the folder containing the fonts, and look for the.OTF/.TTF files (we recommend that you always use the OTF file if it is available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- The font installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait till it’s done.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a Font on Mac
These are the steps to install a font for Mac.
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click to install
- Restart your application. If that fails, restart your computer.
Do I get access to all fonts?Yes, you will be able to immediately start downloading and install all fonts.
What is the license?
All files come with a license for commercial use. You can view the license here in detail.
What file formats are included?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. These fonts can be converted to other formats by you.
Can I use the fonts commercially?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. If you have the commercial subscription you are allowed to use the fonts in commercial projects.
What does personal use mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does “commercial use” mean?
Commercial use is any use that involves money/value. Examples of commercial use: Selling to friends, creating a logo for your blog that contains banners, selling on Etsy, etc.
Can I use fonts for embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. Please note that you will need to digitize the fonts yourself.
Can the fonts be used with any type software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Examples include Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop and Cricut Design Space. Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio. Canva, PicMonkey MS Word, Publisher & many others.
Can I convert to an SVG font for sale?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.