Intimacy is a modern, casual and versatile display font, that will look truly outstanding in a wide range of contexts.It is perfectly suited for stationery, logos, t-shirts, paper, print designs, website headers, photo frames, flyers, and much more.
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Navigate to the folder containing the fonts, and look for the.OTF/.TTF files (we recommend that you always use the OTF file if it is available).
- Double-click on the font as if you are opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! Now you can install a font.
You can use the font in an app if you close it completely after installing the new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a font on Mac
To install a font on Mac follow the following steps:
- You should also unpack the zip folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- After you double click a window will open with a preview of the font and a small button at the bottom saying “Install”.
- Click install.
- Make sure to restart your application (and if that doesn’t work restart your computer).
Do I get access to all fonts?Yes, you will be able to immediately start downloading and install all fonts.
What is the license?
All files come with a license for commercial use. You can view the license here in detail.
What file formats are included?
Most fonts offer both .OTF (OpenType) and .TTF (True Type) formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. You are allowed to convert them to other formats for your own use.
Can I sell the fonts?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. If you have the commercial subscription you are allowed to use the fonts in commercial projects.
What does “personal use” mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does “commercial use” mean?
Commercial use is any use that involves money/value. Examples of commercial use: Selling to friends, creating a logo for your blog that contains banners, selling on Etsy, etc.
Can I use the fonts for Embroidery?
Yes. This is possible with the commercial license. You will need to digitize fonts by yourself.
Do the fonts work with any type of software?
Any application that supports fonts is allowed to be used. Some examples: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Canva, PicMonkey, MS Word, Publisher & many many more
Can I convert to an SVG font for sale?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.