Inspace is a futuristic modern display font with a unique style. The font was inspired by aerospace technology, astronauts, speed, computer glyphs, and startup posters. It has a unique style that will bring a special effect to your designs.
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
To install the font follow these simple steps:
- Unpack the zip file you have downloaded.
- Navigate to the folder containing the fonts, and look for the.OTF/.TTF files (we recommend that you always use the OTF file if it is available).
- Double-click on the font as if you are opening an application.
- The font installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait till it’s done.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a Font on Mac
To install a font on Mac follow the following steps:
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Double-click on the OTF or TTF font files in the folder. We always recommend the OTF file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click install.
- Restart your application. If that fails, restart your computer.
Do I get access to all fonts?Yes, you will be able to immediately start downloading and install all fonts.
What license is included?
All files come with a license for commercial use. You can view the license here in detail.
What file formats can I include?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. You are allowed to convert them to other formats for your own use.
Can I use the fonts commercially?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. Commercial subscription holders are permitted to use fonts in commercial projects.
What does “personal use” mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does commercial use mean?
Any use that involves money or value is considered commercial. Examples of commercial use: Selling to friends, creating a logo for your blog that contains banners, selling on Etsy, etc.
Can I use fonts for embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. You will need to digitize fonts by yourself.
Can the fonts be used with any type software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Examples include Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop and Cricut Design Space. Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio. Canva, PicMonkey MS Word, Publisher & many others.
Can I convert to an SVG font for sale?
No. Please contact the designer directly for this information.