Hello Brother is a distinct and graceful script font. Fall for its ravishing style and use it to create gorgeous designs. This font is PUA encoded which means you can access all glyphs and swashes with ease!
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts in Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip file you have downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click on the font as if you are opening an application.
- The font installation window will now open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a font on Mac
These are the steps to install a font for Mac.
- You should also unpack the zip folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click install.
- Restart your application. If that fails, restart your computer.
Do I get access to all fonts?Yes, you will be able to immediately start downloading and install all fonts.
What license is included?
All files come with a commercial license. You can view the license here in detail.
What file formats are included?
Most fonts offer both .OTF (OpenType) and .TTF (True Type) formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. These fonts can be converted to other formats by you.
Can I use the fonts commercially?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. If you have the commercial subscription you are allowed to use the fonts in commercial projects.
What does “personal use” mean?
When you are creating designs for your house or to gift to a friend/family, this is considered personal use.
What does commercial use mean?
Any use that involves money or value is considered commercial. Examples of commercial uses include selling to friends, creating logos for blogs that contain banners, and selling on Etsy.
Can I use the fonts for Embroidery?
Yes. This is possible with the commercial license. You will need to digitize fonts by yourself.
Can the fonts be used with any type software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Examples include Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop and Cricut Design Space. Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio. Canva, PicMonkey MS Word, Publisher & many others.
Can I convert to an SVG font for sale?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.