Handnote is a unique and simple serif font. Its natural and unique style makes it incredibly fitting to a large pool of designs. The only limit is your imagination!
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
To install the font follow these simple steps:
- Unpack the zip file you have downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- The font installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait till it’s done.
- That’s it! Now you can install a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a font on Mac
To install a font on Mac follow the following steps:
- You should also unpack the zip folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click to install
- Make sure to restart your application (and if that doesn’t work restart your computer).
Can I immediately download and install all fonts?
What is the license?
All files come with a license for commercial use. You can view the license here in detail.
What file formats can I include?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. You are allowed to convert them to other formats for your own use.
Can I sell the fonts?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. If you have the commercial subscription you are allowed to use the fonts in commercial projects.
What does personal use mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does “commercial use” mean?
Any use that involves money or value is considered commercial. Examples of commercial uses include selling to friends, creating logos for blogs that contain banners, and selling on Etsy.
Can I use the fonts for Embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. Please note that you will need to digitize the fonts yourself.
Do the fonts work with any type of software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Some examples: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Canva, PicMonkey, MS Word, Publisher & many many more
Can I convert to an SVG font for sale?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.