Ghost Flames is a bold and spooky decorative font. Add it to your Halloween crafts, horror movie posters, t-shirts and anything else that requires a spectacular look.
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip file you have downloaded.
- Navigate to the folder containing the fonts, and look for the.OTF/.TTF files (we recommend that you always use the OTF file if it is available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. The font will not be visible otherwise, even though it installed correctly.
How to install a Font on Mac
To install a font on Mac follow the following steps:
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- After you double click a window will open with a preview of the font and a small button at the bottom saying “Install”.
- Click to install
- Make sure to restart your application (and if that doesn’t work restart your computer).
Do I get access to all fonts?Yes, you will be able to immediately start downloading and install all fonts.
What license is included?
All files come with a license for commercial use. The license can be viewed in detail here .
What file formats can I include?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. Each font includes at least one of these formats. These fonts can be converted to other formats by you.
Can I use the fonts commercially?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. Commercial subscription holders are permitted to use fonts in commercial projects.
What does “personal use” mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does “commercial use” mean?
Commercial use is any use that involves money/value. Examples of commercial uses include selling to friends, creating logos for blogs that contain banners, and selling on Etsy.
Can I use the fonts for Embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. Please note that you will need to digitize the fonts yourself.
Can the fonts be used with any type software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Some examples: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Canva, PicMonkey, MS Word, Publisher & many many more
How can I convert to an SVG font?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.