The Faradilla is a beautiful script font with a touch of love. It has smooth lines with a varying baseline which will add a luxurious feel to your designs.
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip file you have downloaded.
- Navigate to the folder containing the fonts, and look for the.OTF/.TTF files (we recommend that you always use the OTF file if it is available).
- Double-click on the font as if you are opening an application.
- The font installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait till it’s done.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
You can use the font in an app if you close it completely after installing the new font. The font will not be visible otherwise, even though it installed correctly.
How to install a Font on Mac
To install a font on Mac follow the following steps:
- You should also unpack the zip folder.
- Double-click on the OTF or TTF font files in the folder. We always recommend the OTF file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click to install
- Make sure to restart your application (and if that doesn’t work restart your computer).
Can I immediately download and install all fonts?
What is the license?
All files come with a license for commercial use. The license can be viewed in detail here .
What file formats can I include?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. You are allowed to convert them to other formats for your own use.
Can I use the fonts commercially?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. Commercial subscription holders are permitted to use fonts in commercial projects.
What does “personal use” mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does commercial use mean?
Any use that involves money or value is considered commercial. Examples of commercial uses include selling to friends, creating logos for blogs that contain banners, and selling on Etsy.
Can I use fonts for embroidery?
Yes. This is possible with the commercial license. Please note that you will need to digitize the fonts yourself.
Do the fonts work with any type of software?
Any application that supports fonts is allowed to be used. Some examples: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Canva, PicMonkey, MS Word, Publisher & many many more
Can I convert to an SVG font for sale?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.