There are two dingbat fonts in this Egg Emoticon bundle. One has egg emoticons, and the other has yolk emoticons. Each has multiple glyphs. Perfect for vinyl and cutting machines!
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts in Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- The font installation window will now open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! Now you can install a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. The font will not be visible otherwise, even though it installed correctly.
How to install a Font on Mac
These are the steps to install a font for Mac.
- You should also unpack the zip folder.
- Double-click on the OTF or TTF font files in the folder. We always recommend the OTF file.
- After you double click a window will open with a preview of the font and a small button at the bottom saying “Install”.
- Click to install
- Restart your application. If that fails, restart your computer.
Can I immediately download and install all fonts?
What license is included?
All files come with a license for commercial use. You can view the license here in detail.
What file formats are included?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. You are allowed to convert them to other formats for your own use.
Can I sell the fonts?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. Commercial subscription holders are permitted to use fonts in commercial projects.
What does “personal use” mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does “commercial use” mean?
Any use that involves money or value is considered commercial. Examples of commercial uses include selling to friends, creating logos for blogs that contain banners, and selling on Etsy.
Can I use fonts for embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. You will need to digitize fonts by yourself.
Do the fonts work with any type of software?
Any application that supports fonts is allowed to be used. Some examples: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Canva, PicMonkey, MS Word, Publisher & many many more
Can I convert to an SVG font for sale?
No. Please contact the designer directly for this information.