Children is a cute and fun handwriting font. It embodies playfulness and authenticity and is the perfect choice for any children activity or school project. Add this quirky lettered font to your designs and notice how it makes them come alive.
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
To install the font follow these simple steps:
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Navigate to the folder containing the fonts, and look for the.OTF/.TTF files (we recommend that you always use the OTF file if it is available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! Now you can install a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. The font will not be visible otherwise, even though it installed correctly.
How to install a font on Mac
To install a font on Mac follow the following steps:
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Double-click on the OTF or TTF font files in the folder. We always recommend the OTF file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click to install
- Restart your application. If that fails, restart your computer.
Can I immediately download and install all fonts?
What is the license?
All files come with a commercial license. The license can be viewed in detail here .
What file formats are included?
Most fonts offer both .OTF (OpenType) and .TTF (True Type) formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. These fonts can be converted to other formats by you.
Can I sell the fonts?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. Commercial subscription holders are permitted to use fonts in commercial projects.
What does personal use mean?
When you are creating designs for your house or to gift to a friend/family, this is considered personal use.
What does commercial use mean?
Any use that involves money or value is considered commercial. Examples of commercial use: Selling to friends, creating a logo for your blog that contains banners, selling on Etsy, etc.
Can I use the fonts for Embroidery?
Yes. This is possible with the commercial license. You will need to digitize fonts by yourself.
Can the fonts be used with any type software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Some examples: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Canva, PicMonkey, MS Word, Publisher & many many more
How can I convert to an SVG font?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.