Cebo a minimalistic font duo that consists out of Cebo Light and Cebo Twin.
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts in Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip file you have downloaded.
- Navigate to the folder containing the fonts, and look for the.OTF/.TTF files (we recommend that you always use the OTF file if it is available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a font on Mac
These are the steps to install a font for Mac.
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click to install
- Restart your application. If that fails, restart your computer.
Do I get access to all fonts?Yes, you will be able to immediately start downloading and install all fonts.
What license is included?
All files come with a commercial license. You can view the license here in detail.
What file formats can I include?
Most fonts offer both .OTF (OpenType) and .TTF (True Type) formats. Each font includes at least one of these formats. These fonts can be converted to other formats by you.
Can I sell the fonts?
There are two types of subscriptions: personal and commercial. Commercial subscription holders are permitted to use fonts in commercial projects.
What does personal use mean?
When you are creating designs for your house or to gift to a friend/family, this is considered personal use.
What does “commercial use” mean?
Any use that involves money or value is considered commercial. Examples of commercial use: Selling to friends, creating a logo for your blog that contains banners, selling on Etsy, etc.
Can I use the fonts for Embroidery?
Yes. This is possible with the commercial license. You will need to digitize fonts by yourself.
Can the fonts be used with any type software?
Any application that supports fonts is allowed to be used. Some examples: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Canva, PicMonkey, MS Word, Publisher & many many more
How can I convert to an SVG font?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.