Bee is a cool and uniquely crafted decorative font. Its fun and playful characters make it the perfect font for stickers, mugs, t-shirts, ornaments, Spring Season’s cards, event invitations, and many more! This font is PUA encoded which means you can access all glyphs and swashes with ease!
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
To install the font follow these simple steps:
- Unpack the zip file you have downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! Now you can install a font.
You can use the font in an app if you close it completely after installing the new font. The font will not be visible otherwise, even though it installed correctly.
How to install a Font on Mac
These are the steps to install a font for Mac.
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Double-click on the OTF or TTF font files in the folder. We always recommend the OTF file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click install.
- Make sure to restart your application (and if that doesn’t work restart your computer).
Do I get access to all fonts?Yes, you will be able to immediately start downloading and install all fonts.
What license is included?
All files come with a commercial license. You can view the license here in detail.
What file formats are included?
Most fonts offer both .OTF (OpenType) and .TTF (True Type) formats. Each font includes at least one of these formats. These fonts can be converted to other formats by you.
Can I sell the fonts?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. Commercial subscription holders are permitted to use fonts in commercial projects.
What does personal use mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does commercial use mean?
Commercial use is any use that involves money/value. Examples of commercial uses include selling to friends, creating logos for blogs that contain banners, and selling on Etsy.
Can I use the fonts for Embroidery?
Yes, with the commercial license this is allowed. Please note that you will need to digitize the fonts yourself.
Do the fonts work with any type of software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Examples include Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop and Cricut Design Space. Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio. Canva, PicMonkey MS Word, Publisher & many others.
How can I convert to an SVG font?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.