The Ausonia is a striking brush font. It has a great readability and can be used to add a rough effect to your designs.
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts in Windows
To install the font follow these simple steps:
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Navigate to the folder containing the fonts, and look for the.OTF/.TTF files (we recommend that you always use the OTF file if it is available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! Now you can install a font.
You can use the font in an app if you close it completely after installing the new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a Font on Mac
These are the steps to install a font for Mac.
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Double-click on the OTF or TTF font files in the folder. We always recommend the OTF file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click to install
- Restart your application. If that fails, restart your computer.
Do I get access to all fonts?Yes, you will be able to immediately start downloading and install all fonts.
What license is included?
All files come with a license for commercial use. The license can be viewed in detail here .
What file formats can I include?
Most fonts offer both .OTF (OpenType) and .TTF (True Type) formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. You are allowed to convert them to other formats for your own use.
Can I sell the fonts?
There are 2 types of subscriptions, personal and commercial. If you have the commercial subscription you are allowed to use the fonts in commercial projects.
What does “personal use” mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does “commercial use” mean?
Any use that involves money or value is considered commercial. Examples of commercial use: Selling to friends, creating a logo for your blog that contains banners, selling on Etsy, etc.
Can I use the fonts for Embroidery?
Yes. This is possible with the commercial license. Please note that you will need to digitize the fonts yourself.
Can the fonts be used with any type software?
Any application that supports fonts is allowed to be used. Examples include Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop and Cricut Design Space. Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio. Canva, PicMonkey MS Word, Publisher & many others.
How can I convert to an SVG font?
No. Please contact the designer directly for this information.