The Aprilio Bomber is a striking script font. It comes in a regular and italic version which gives you the opportunity to create multiple unique designs with just this one download. It has a striking style and is perfect for comic designs.
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts on Windows
To install the font follow these simple steps:
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Navigate to the folder containing the fonts, and look for the.OTF/.TTF files (we recommend that you always use the OTF file if it is available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- The font installation window will now open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! Now you can install a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a font on Mac
These are the steps to install a font for Mac.
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview and a button at the bottom that says “Install”.
- Click to install
- Restart your application. If that fails, restart your computer.
Can I immediately download and install all fonts?
What license is included?
All files come with a license for commercial use. The license can be viewed in detail here .
What file formats are included?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. All fonts include at least one of these formats. You are allowed to convert them to other formats for your own use.
Can I use the fonts commercially?
There are two types of subscriptions: personal and commercial. If you have the commercial subscription you are allowed to use the fonts in commercial projects.
What does personal use mean?
This is personal use if you create designs for your home or gift to a family member.
What does commercial use mean?
Commercial use is any use that involves money/value. Examples of commercial uses include selling to friends, creating logos for blogs that contain banners, and selling on Etsy.
Can I use fonts for embroidery?
Yes. This is possible with the commercial license. You will need to digitize fonts by yourself.
Do the fonts work with any type of software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Examples include Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop and Cricut Design Space. Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio. Canva, PicMonkey MS Word, Publisher & many others.
Can I convert to an SVG font for sale?
No. Please contact the designer directly for this information.