Adore February is a cute, clean and minimalist handwritten font. Whatever the topic, this font will be a wonderful asset to your font library, as it has the potential to enhance any creation.
Check the link below for more details and samples.
How to install fonts in Windows
These are the steps to install your font.
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click the font like you’re opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click on Install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
You can use the font in an app if you close it completely after installing the new font. Even if the font was installed correctly, it will not be visible elsewhere.
How to install a Font on Mac
To install a font on Mac follow the following steps:
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- After you double click a window will open with a preview of the font and a small button at the bottom saying “Install”.
- Click install.
- Restart your application. If that fails, restart your computer.
Can I immediately download and install all fonts?
What license is included?
All files come with a commercial license. The license can be viewed in detail here .
What file formats are included?
Many fonts support both.OTF and.TTF formats. Each font includes at least one of these formats. You are allowed to convert them to other formats for your own use.
Can I use the fonts commercially?
There are two types of subscriptions: personal and commercial. If you have the commercial subscription you are allowed to use the fonts in commercial projects.
What does “personal use” mean?
When you are creating designs for your house or to gift to a friend/family, this is considered personal use.
What does “commercial use” mean?
Commercial use is any use that involves money/value. Examples of commercial use: Selling to friends, creating a logo for your blog that contains banners, selling on Etsy, etc.
Can I use fonts for embroidery?
Yes. This is possible with the commercial license. Please note that you will need to digitize the fonts yourself.
Can the fonts be used with any type software?
Yes, any application that supports fonts can be used. Examples include Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop and Cricut Design Space. Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio. Canva, PicMonkey MS Word, Publisher & many others.
How can I convert to an SVG font?
No. For this purpose please contact the designer directly.